Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ftw

Alot's happened in the last few days, financial situation has me down around $400 overall from a pretty silly run of cards yesterday, but I'm not too worried because the play here is so bad!

For some reason I keep on playing in the game at the stratosphere, where we're staying, which is full of regulars and crazy europeans coming over for the series, so I'm gonna go explore different cash games in the next week. I played for 2 hours at planet hollywood, which was amongst the most ridiculous experiences ever. Being served drinks by Women in their mid 40s with their boobs out makes me a touch uncomfortable. I try not to think to hard about anything that's here though because it's all so fake. Kind of like a Disneyland for older folk.

Played my first big multi-table tournament yesterday, and I pretty much played great. I didn't have any really big hands preflop, but I played ultra-hyper-aggressive because I was at a table full of nits. Ended up busting with about 50 left when I shoved 99 into AJ and lost the flip to some Scandanavian. They're generally the best poker players over here.

Craps has got to be one of the best games ever created, and I'd love to splurge some money on it but I'm not going to. Whoever thought of it is 100% a genius, because the house edge is super massive, but it's such a social game that noone really notices.

I'll keep checking in every now and again,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment